LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS: Pre-registration
- No anonymous reservations. I’m sorry, but it’s just not fair. We need to know who we’re holding out for.
- Hate will be deleted. We poured our life force into the RP and therefore there will be no hate towards the admins, the group itself, or the players posted. Go get your sick kicks somewhere else.
- We do not do promotions/affiliations. I’m sorry, but there are blogs out there designed for promotions and affiliations. In other words, we just won’t post them. They will be deleted if they appear in our inbox.
- Please read over all the rules before applying. We will know if you did not read all the rules.
TO DEFEAT THE HUNS: Applying
- Make sure that you have read all the information given. We will expect IC samples to make sure you are capable of playing the role we have provided.
- We do not accept OC’s at this time. In the future, we will accept OC’s as Survivors and Ghosts, but as of right now, we will not. We are also going to be adding more roles in the future so if one role does not appeal to you, maybe another will.
- We do not do faceclaim changes. We picked these faceclaims and really, there is no reason to change them. We will, however, do a GIF hunt for you if you feel that there aren’t enough GIFs of your faceclaim.
- IC samples make us very happy (and are required). Once again, make sure your para sample is in-character. If your para sample is not in-character, guess what? You’ve been busted on not reading over the rules.
- The password is definitely not cheddar.
- Please do not make your blog before you are accepted. It seems ridiculous, but it would make it very awkward for us if you made a blog… and we had to deny you.
- Do not harass us. We will let you know if we got your application through this account. Harassing us about accepting you will lead to us deleting your application.
MISTER, I’LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU: After acceptance
- You have twenty-four hours to send in your blog. If you don’t, the character goes to the next best audition.
- Please follow everyone on the follow list. It’s only polite, even if your characters don’t like each other.
- Your ask box and submit should be open. Magic anons, questions the admins/other players may have, and whatever for the ask box. Your submit should be open for items that may pop up.
- We will post prompts at least once every two weeks. We expect you to at least try to do these prompts. They are not required, however, unless the activity level is low. Required ones will be tagged with a “*”.
- Paras should stay at two paragraphs minimum. The dreaded para length requirement. However, it honestly isn’t that much. Dipping a little below two paragraphs is fine.
- GIF convos should be limited. There is no power, so obviously they cannot be online. Keep setting in mind when you are talking with other characters.
- Realism. This rule will be enforced fully. At the opening of the RP, it’ll be people mostly looking around the Nouveau Monde. Remember that your character will sometimes go hungry, there is no electricity… and keep in mind they were underground in Europe.
- Keep OOC posts to a minimum. We do not have an OOC blog, but since your submit and ask are open, you should be able to speak privately to others. If you must, put it under a read more. The code is [[*more*]] without the stars if you’re mobile. Or keep it to the tags themselves.
- GIF chats, posting pictures and music does not count as activity. Para’ing counts as activity. We require you para at least once a week.
- Picture spamming is a big no-no. Don’t spam the dash with pictures. It makes it harder to keep up with paras and GIF convos. Limit them to four a day.